Saturday, October 6, 2007

Raise your hand if you're gay...oh.

AP Gov takes over my life lately. I almost wish that I had not been raised to beleive in God.. it would be easier to understand people who don't belive. I can't understand a lot of the time how it doesn't make sense to people. Talking to Jake last night about it helped a bit. He pointed out that I won't always know everything to say and that it isn't about that. I should be telling him that. Wow did I feel stupid. Seeing everyone last night was great. Even though it was so quick. I left a party early to see them all. Only after settling a few things... Things have changed so much, but I still love hanging out with these people.

Last night was the Light Show, and also we played Everett (sp?) Anyway, very big deal. My lights all fell, haha. I played so loudly, my lips very very shot. Some people really went all out with lights, I was impressed. We won. Last Wednesday was the Grand Ledge Exhibition. We did really well. Grand Ledge was really great to see. They're huge. And then MSU was amazing. Wow. I really want to do that. It's probably my biggest dream right now exccpet for painting the rock.

Then speaking of dreams, we should find out this month if Evan is going to DC for the senate page program. Whoa. I wouldn't be such a baby if they didn't take away their cell phones. :-/ That is a looooong time with out talking. But he will be crushed if he doesn't make it in. We had been fighting a lot lately, but we talked last night. Not as much as I would have liked. And even though I have three classes with him it still feels as though I never see him. But AP Gov takes over all our lives. Really.

No comments: