Sunday, November 4, 2007

Secrets.

So I thought it was funny when Riverview started doing a series about PostSecret. It's really neat and eye opening. Why do we get so upset when people find out about things that we didn't really want them to know about...when God knows EVERYTHING. I think I should be more worried about that. Often times I don't care. It was ironic, this happening the same night.

I realized how incredibly stupid I am, this weekend. I did some stupid things. And I didn't do some things this weekend which got me in more trouble.

I also realized that even when we are scared and don't know how to do something, if God says to do it, then I'll be okay. I have to do some skit-drama for church kind of about that. That silly skit taught me exactly that.

I also learned that if God answered my prayers about little things when I was younger, surely he cares about things that seem much bigger now. I'm ridiculous some times and forget that I can just ask him.

I already knew these things I guess but sometimes I need to be reminded. I feel like I leave God out of certain areas of my life. This next week will be the longest in a very long time. We won again in play-offs, so more marching. I guess this is exciting. I know this sounds weird but I'd really like to do nothing on Friday nights. I want to go home and do home work and go to sleep. Somehow after games I always get dragged into staying up way too late, getting up early on Saturday and the same for the rest of the week end. I can't even think straight now. I can't wait for Battle of the Bands.

No comments: